The Twin Coast Cycle Trail will attract visitors and cyclists to the area and support services including transport, accommodation, bike hire, food and drink, and activities for when they are not cycling. These are an equal part of the experience and visitors will expect a high level of customer service and a warm welcome.
Become an official partner
The Official Partner Programme provides a way that the Twin Coast Cycle Trail and local businesses can work together to build the profile of the New Zealand Cycle Trail, increase turnover for businesses and provide benefits and jobs to our community. To ensure that there is a consistently high level of customer service across New Zealand, businesses can apply to join the Official Partner Programme and be recognised as an Official Partner.
To become an Official Partner your business needs to meet cycle-friendly standards.
What are the benefits to your business?
- Use of the New Zealand Cycle Trail Official Partner logo at your establishment, on your website and in publications.
- Listing of your business on the trail’s website.
- Ability to link to the New Zealand Cycle Trail section on Tourism New Zealand’s consumer website at newzealand.com.
- Official Partners will be invited to promote themselves as part of the official New Zealand Cycle Trail product directory that will be updated for TRENZ each year.
- Receive regular updates on cycle trail activities and opportunities and invitations to Official Partner meetings.
- Increased business referrals by encouraging cyclists to use businesses that display the Official Partner logo i.e. “support the businesses that support the trail”. When cyclists see a business displaying the Official Partner logo they will have some assurance that the business has met minimum cycle-friendly standards.
- The Official Partner programme will provide a forum for your local trail and businesses to work together to increase the appeal of your local trail.
- The Official Partner Programme increases New Zealand’s credibility as a cycling destination.
How much will it cost?
The annual cost for a basic membership is $295 + GST.
What will the membership fees be used for?
All membership fees will go to support and improve the Twin Coast Cycle Trail local trail. It is envisaged that the money will contribute to the maintenance, marketing and promotion of the trail.
For more information contact Adrienne Tari
Phone: 09 401 5200